It can be very frustrating to be a buyer in a seller’s market when homes go into escrow hours after they are listed. Inventory stays low but the demand keeps increasing. Prices in turn rise and buyers suddenly feel priced out. This is why choosing a tireless, competent and hard working REALTOR® is critical. Believe it or not, it is possible for prepared and flexible buyers to find the home of their dreams at the right price. In this video, I share 5 proven tips that can put you at an advantage as a buyer in a seller’s market:
- Tailor your offer to the seller’s needs
- Increase your Earnest Money Deposit if possible
- Choose your lender wisely
- Don’t be the one without a “love letter”
- Team up with a REALTOR® who thinks outside the box with proven success.