Real Estate Tidbits December 12, 2019

Before you dig on your property, call 811 / Digalert!

By Caroline Abkar, REALTOR | December 12th, 2019

Are you about to begin a house project that requires digging?

Did you know that you can call 811 or go to to submit your request for a free service where utility operators will be sent out to mark the locations where you have utility lines underground? It’s California State Law to call 811 so for any projects that require a permit! Even if your project doesn’t require a permit, it’s still a good idea to submit a request, for your safety and your neighbors’.